It's Quiz Night Tuesday
And tonight's quiz is all about music again as you all seemed to enjoy last weeks. But this week's is a bit trickier, so you'll need to go through your CDs and old records again!
And here are tonight's wildlife music questions:
Thanks to everyone who had a go, the answers we got are below.
1. Name a band with a large mammal in the title - Noah and the Whale
2. Name a band with a small mammal in the title - Echo and the Bunny Men, Skunk-anaise
3. Name a band with a canine in the title -Bloodhound Gang
4. Name a band with a dinosaur in the title - T Rex
5. Name a band with a marsupial in the title - The Wombats
6. Name a band with a feline in the title - Def Leopard, Pussy Cat Dolls, Atomic Kitten
7. Name a band with a arthropod in the title - The Scorpions
8. Name a band with a legendary creature in the title - The Soup Dragons
9. Name a band with a rodent in the title - Boom Town Rats
10. Name a band with a bird in the title - Eagle Eyed Cherry, Flock of Seagulls, Sheryl Crowe
11. Name a band with a reptile in the title -White Snake
12. Name a band with a fish in the title - Fish (from Marillion), Papa Roach
13. Name a band with a primate in the title - Artic Monkeys, Gorrillaz
14. Name a band with an insect in the title - Bee Gees, Adam and the Ants, Alien Ant Farm, The Beetles
Some brilliant answers from everyone. I like Trevors The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band and Douglas getting Roland Rat in!
You've all done well so who wants a Wilde About Birds collectors item wrist band?
Dad's CD collection is epic for wildlife questions! And here is a bird picture to look at while you are thinking about the answers. A Heron from our walk on Sunday that caught an enormous fish.
Everyone getting all 14 right will get a prize this week. Good luck. The comments approval thing is on to stop any copying. I will post the answers from Dad's CDs on Wednesday night.