Tuesday 17 March 2015

Good Question 26 - An Anagram

It's quiz night Tuesday, but it's starting in the morning as I might be out later and this is an important quiz.

All you have to do is solve this anagram and post the answer in the comments or on Twitter and copy me in to the tweet @WildeAboutBirds

REVERT HARBORED ANNIHILATION

(The clue is in anagram itself)

Good luck, I will post the answer on Wednesday night.

..............................................................................

And the answer is:

VOTE HEN HARRIER NATIONAL BIRD

Thanks to everyone that had a go on this blog and on Twitter. My twitter feed filled up with a few "vote hen harrier national bird" answers which was good to see.  You have to vote for what matters to you of course, but raising awareness for the Hen Harrier is what matters to me to try and help save it.


5 comments:

  1. Vote Hen Harrier National Bird - Already Done! Fingers crossed

    Although you are assuming that 'nationa'l is England and not UK as HH are doing OK in some parts of Scotland and Wales (not sureabout NI) although there are also some areas of Scotland where they are 'mysteriously' missing or at least present in far lower numbers than they perhaps ought to be - wonder why???

    Cheers

    DaveyMan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Finlay I am usually no good at anagrams but for you I have tried. This is what I make of it Vote Hen Harrier National Bird. Happy St Patrick’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait till then Findlay.

    ReplyDelete