- I would like every one to at least have one bird feeder the garden, since in the hard Winters birds will struggle to find food. Also, if people feel that excitement when a bird first lands on their feeder, they might just learn to love nature a bit more.
- Try and keep factories and new building sites away from the county side, so pollution won't infect the wildlife in these places.
- I would like more people to realise how important nature really is, because every body really needs every part of it. I learnt that even wasps play an important part after watching The Secret Life of The Sparrowhawk by David Culley. The wasps clear the nests of the left over scraps of meat that are fed to the young Sparrowhawks.
- I would like no further discard, because dead fish are just being thrown away when really they could be used for useful things. I don't understand how throwing dead fish into the sea is protecting them.
- And finally I would love Kingsmead FC to win the cup final without it going to penalties.
Linking to Wild Bird Wednesday