Saturday 8 September 2012

Great Tits and the return of the Starlings!

Because the Great Tit is one of my favourite types of Tit I wanted to write about the ones that keep coming and feeding in the garden. Because the Great Tit is one of my favourite type of Tits, I like to give up a lot of my time watching them.


When I look at them through my binoculars it is quite interesting to see them taking a nut and flying off into cover. This morning there were about 4 of them taking nuts out of the feeeder again and again (of course I had a lot Blue Tits this morning as well).

And guess who else is back?



Finally the noisy squabbling Starlings are back, and there are so many of them.



Better put fat balls on the shopping list!


And another brilliant sunset to end the day with.


2 comments:

  1. Great shots, Love the Great Tit and the beautiful sky shot. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see these Great Tits on our feeders here. What a treat!

    ReplyDelete