It's the 13th February, and guess what, it's my birthday! It is is also really special, not just because I am going bowling, pizza hut and having a special treat at the weekend (not sure what it is yet),but also it is finally my 100th blog post.
So now I would like to share some of my blogging and birding high lights... (by the way they are not in order of my favorite, I like them all the same).
- Meeting Andrew (Rambles With a Camera) at Haydn's Pool, the one who started me off on my blog.
- I loved going bird watching with my Grand-Parents in North Wales, seeing my first Great Grey Shrike.
- I love going ringing with Scouse Ringer, he gives some of the most amazing information and experiences.
- I loved being interviewed by Cheshire Life.
- I loved me and my family getting filmed by and interviewed by Lucy McRoberts.
- I loved collecting my duck picture from Sharon and Gary.
- I loved writing a guest blog for Mark Avery and seeing all the supportive comments I got.
- I loved meeting Bill Morton from Frodsham Marsh and doing the bird count for him.
- I loved meeting Phil Gately at RSPB Conwy.
- I love sitting with Grandad Terry and doing bird surveys in his garden.
- Of course I love interacting and talking to all of you bloggers such as HoldingMoments, The Herald, Tex, Phil, Pete Woodruff, Richard Peglar, Mike Mottram, Adam Tilt, Bob Bushell and all the rest of you. I have learnt a lot from you already.
- And I have really enjoyed putting up my own feeding station in my local patch, seeing and knowing whats about, but in particularly monitoring the Green Woodpecker.
- And of course sharing all this with Dad, Mum, Harley and Jura.
By the way, still not seen those pesky Waxwings!