Monday 23 July 2012

BIRDS EYE VIEW

Yesterday I went to one of my friend’s birthday parties at Go Ape in Delamere Forest where you basically climb up 40 or 50m red and white pine trees. As I got to about stage 5 of the tasks, you could get a beautiful view of the lake which was made about ten years ago I think.


Really I just enjoyed the view of the lake and watching all the Canada Geese, Common Gulls, Great Black Backed Gulls and a few others squawking around.  And of course I had to concentrate or I would fall from one of those terrifyingly high trees (but luckily I didn’t).

Check out my video clip (30 secs ) to see me coming down the 100m zip wire:

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant Findlay, looks like you had a great time, and you got to see some birds as well... perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fun.
    If only I was younger lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daredevil fun and even some birdwatching, looks like you had a great day?...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Ape is somewhere I'd like to visit this summer - looks brilliant, was it busy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was reasonably busy, but we didn't have to queue for any of the activities.

      Delete