Tuesday 25 February 2014

Good Question 19 - Name the Bird

It's Quiz Night Tuesday

Tonight's question is a name the bird one, so here we go. What is this bird?

I was just going to put in the first picture, but I thought that might be a bit too tricky. So you have 2 pictures of the same bird.



I think quite a lot of you will get this one right. Douglas McFarlane won the last quiz, but I had to eat his prize (a slice of my birthday cake). It tasted really nice Douglas!

I am hiding all comments until the answer is revealed tomorrow, good luck.

And the answer is:

A male Golden Eye ( I knew I should have just posted the first picture)!

12 comments:

  1. Well I've tried getting this image myself several times trying to get the point when the head is about to hit the water and all I get is the 1st image so I know it's the Goldeneye as for the cake i hope you feel guilty I blamed my postman for eating it! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Findlay, I think I've rumbled you!...I reckon your good question quiz nights are just a ploy for you to get more cake?

    I'll go with a male Goldeneye for this one...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the seccond opic made it a bit easier - male Goldeneye for me. Hope to see plenty tomorrow

    Cheers

    DaveyMan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drake Goldeneye.

    Keep up the good work Findlay, the birds need you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a Goldeneye to me.
    Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - I got this one!

    Just got a life tick before breakfast! Great Tailed Grackle - but I am in Arizona!!

    Cheers - Stewart M

    ReplyDelete