Thursday 8 November 2012

Battle of the Buzzards

I was walking home from school tonight and heard some really loud screeching; so I rushed in to the house got my camera. It turned out that the younger Buzzard that was annoying 
 it's parent. It flew up quite aggressively at it's parent and scared it off the telegraph pole.


It is a very handsome youngster, however it is also very naughty and cheeky.


I don't no where the fourth one is, but there are still 3 healthy Buzzards exploring new places and getting up to plenty of mischief.


If anyone is interested, my article for Cheshire Life has now been put on their website. The link is:


Home work now. If I get it out of the way tonight the weekend is free for birding.



9 comments:

  1. Great shots of the Buzzards Findlay they are lovely birds to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it out of the way Findlay....free for birding, enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Findlay...Well I am very proud of you : ) Your article in Cheshire Life is awesome!! I hope your hopes for your future work out for you, and of course that means doing
    the home work : )
    Good post on the mischievous Buzzards!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent article in Cheshire Life Findlay, congratulations.
    Good to see the Buzzards so close too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Findlay. I am extremely impressed by the article in Cheshire Life. It shows a maturity that exceeds that of many people several times your age! From what we've seen of you so far, you are well on the way to that goal of being an ornithologist. If you can keep up your dedication (and it includes the school homework!) I feel certain that, one day in the not-too-distant future, the birding world in general will know the name of Findlay Wilde. Your parents must be really proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing images this post has...and as I scrolled down to see what I missed from your other posts...that one photo of all the birds taking off in flight must have been one outstanding sight to see in person!!!

    Sorry it's taken me so long to repay your visit from Tuesday/Wednesday...not home long enough to take the time to thoroughly peruse you blog posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting think to see - especially on the way home form school!

    Well done on getting your article published.

    I've been in Oman for a week hence slow reply!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the aarticle in Cheshire Life Findlay. I hope you stick with your ambition through other things that have the potential to sidetrack you in coming years. If so this early experience and knowledge will be of immense value to you.

    ReplyDelete